With our brand established through 135 years of experience across a global workforce, Berlitz has long led the language service market.
To deliver even greater value to its clients, Berlitz also provides services to support the development of global leaders. As a result, Berlitz offers the most comprehensive portfolio of programs available to develop a global-ready workforce and leadership prepared to succeed in today's changing world. No other company is better prepared to help your organization develop the skills needed for success in the global marketplace.
A tradition of success and innovation
When it was introduced in 1878, the Berlitz Method® changed the way language was taught. Today, Berlitz continues to revolutionize language training around the world. Berlitz is also an industry leader in cross-cultural consulting and global leadership development, with programs that help companies overcome cultural differences, manage diversity and leverage similarities for maximum performance. Berlitz was also the first to offer multiple platform delivery of its programs, with options to learn at work, at home or on the road. Berlitz has helped millions of men and women cheap zoloft speak new languages and have helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The Berlitz Difference
When you choose Berlitz, you can expect engaging, up-to-date course materials delivered in a format that's most convenient for you: face-to-face or live online instruction; multimedia self-study; blended options; study abroad programs and more. Our online programs incorporate the latest technology for the highest-quality experience. The strength of our global organization and our quality assurance processes ensure consistent high quality. Berlitz delivers:
- Comprehensive range of products and services for language instruction and global leadership development
- Global presence, with 550 locations in 70 countries worldwide
- Multiple delivery platforms
- Personalized learning one-on-one or in small groups
- Excellent instruction based on 135 years of experience
- Proven-effective Berlitz Method®, which has become the industry standard for language instruction
- Measurable results
- Consistent quality through global quality assurance processes
- Customizable content
- Tuition assistance/government subsidies may be available
- Many academic recognitions
- Certified by the Government Services Administration (GSA) in the United States
- Certified by the International Standards Organization (ISO) in many European countries