The Cultural Navigator® prepares your employees for the global markets.
With the Cultural Navigator®, you will find up-to-the-minute analysis and insight around a wide range of global business and cultural topics designed to improve your global competitive advantage.
The Cultural Navigator is a web-based program that delivers an engaging and powerful learning experience through an innovative platform designed to leverage the diversity of individuals and businesses stakeholders, partners and employees for maximum performance. By analyzing your cultural awareness and characteristics, you will learn about how you will go when working with people from other cultures, the challenges you face and strategies on addressing these to ensure your experience is a success for everyone involved.
The Cultural Navigator can be fully integrated within an organization and personalized for each user. A wealth of relevant business information is available, organized around specific topics to support improved work performance and increased confidence when working across cultures.
- Over 130,000 people have used the program from 75 countries
- Compare your cultural profile with over 100 other cultures and practices worldwide
- Access an extensive database of country-specific information about doing business or local customs and practices in other cultures
- Collaborate more effectively with colleagues and clients in other cultures
- Interact with an extensive and experienced group of subject matter experts
- Follow the core learning paths to expand your cultural knowledge and skills
- Customisable for integration into existing corporate intranets or LMS
- Available in 13 different languages
- Optimised for smartphones and tablets
- The world’s leading companies use the Cultural Navigator. Click Here for a list of some of our satisfied clients
Standard 12-month licence only A$275*
The Cultural Navigator® delivers timely cultural and business intelligence to enable a company to achieve the following goals:
- Prepare employees to do business in global markets
- Scan the world for management and business practices across cultures
- Develop cultural competence to build and manage global alliances, partnerships and value networks
- Obtain critical market knowledge to conduct business across cultures and geographies
- Enhance cultural understanding and bridge cultural differences